Stationary Equipment Solutions
Stationary equipment represents the largest percentage of vital assets within most industrial facilities and is typically the most regulated with regards to emissions compliance. Power Process helps you manage this equipment and related systems with confidence – providing a full line of solutions, expertise, and training to operate this equipment longer at maximum performance, improve reliability, reduce fugitive emissions, and enhance safety.
We focus on equipment that includes, but is not limited to:
- Heat Exchangers
We bring extensive experience in solving stationary equipment challenges in high-pressure, high-temperature, and chemical environments. Backed with this knowledge, Power Process delivers innovative solutions that make our customer’s sealing and equipment systems more simple and cost-effective to operate and maintain.
- Improve reliability, performance, and safety for critical and non-critical equipment
- Provide tailored sealing solutions for emissions, steam, and chemicals
- Help reduce emissions and meet environmental compliance
- Lower maintenance costs and extend equipment life
- Perform in-field valve/equipment repair, testing, and upgrades
- Protect equipment from erosion and abrasion
- Deliver high value workforce reliability and maintenance training
- Advanced valve compression packing solutions that meet and exceed fugitive emissions standards
- Unique flange gasket solutions for non-standard flange and equipment joint connections
- Live loading technology that greatly reduces leakage often seen when bolted, gasketed joints are subject to mechanical shock, pressure surges, and/or thermal expansion and contraction; or for critical equipment
- High-performance industrial coatings that protect, preserve, and repair metal components in challenging environments and often repair damaged equipment at a fraction of replacements costs